Tuesday, February 10, 2009

To Phone or Not to Phone?

That is the question. For a few months now I have thought about upgrading my phone. But upon this thought, I have come to realize that this is almost impossible.

Besides the million different phones that are available, there are also the never-ending different phone carriers. At the moment I'm with Verizon, and I've been pretty happy with them, they're not perfect, but then again who is? I used to be with AT&T, and have recently thought about going back to them. They do offer the iPhone after all.

But there again is a whole new list of questions. Is the iPhone really worth the extra money? Are there other, slightly cheaper models that I could buy?

The more I thought about it, the more questions I realized I would have to answer.

And my conclusion? Well, let's just say it's been inconclusive. For the time being I will stick with my phone that looks like it stepped out of a Radioshack circa 1985. Besides, vintage is coming back, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment