Friday, February 13, 2009

Fashion Trends 2009

Yes, I admit, I do love fashion. There is something about the way a dress falls on a person, the color of the fabric, and just the way it makes you feel while wearing it, that makes fashion truly great.

So, I decided to take a peek at some various 2009 fashion trends that we can all be on the lookout for...

Grecian Dresses Are Back!

Amen sista! I love these dresses. They are gorgeous to look at, and I love the way they almost float around us as we walk in them.

These flowing fabrics and almost breeze like feelings while wearing them will be great paired with flat strappy sandals. Feel free to bring out your inner goddess with these great looks designed by Valentino, Elie Saab, amongst many others.



As we all know, fashion repeats itself, so it will be grand to see these Grecian styles be re-vamped and brought out for us to create a whole new era of the style.

Grecian styles are already popping up on such fashionistas as Kate Beckinsale...



and Sienna Miller. I personally love this dress Miss Miller is wearing. It really is the perfect dress for Spring and Summer.



Well, as you can tell, I am more then ecstatic at these trends being returned to us. Enjoy!

Cheers! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment