Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Pink Shirt

I'm wearing a horrible pink shirt right now. It's one of those shirts that I bought years ago thinking it was so fabulous, and yet never really wore it. So insert now, where I am now trying to get some use out of it. It's not working too well. I know I should just throw it out, and yet I can't.

Although not to go too deep into this, but that probably stems for my love for the past. There are three different kinds of people, those who live in the past, those who live in the future, and those lucky enough to live in the now (the moment). Sometime I have reached those euphoric moments of living in the moment, but usually I drift back into the past. Maybe it's a comfort thing? Who knows.

But, this post is not about myself, it is about the gawd awful pink shirt that I am now sporting. We all have one - well maybe not a pink one, but you know what I mean ;). I wonder if I will make it through the day wearing this thing? I mean do I even dare to go outside in it?

Yeah, I think I'll change.

No comments:

Post a Comment