Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Freelance Writing Jobs: Constant Content

So in my never-ending quest to find more places where one can earn some cash while writing, I have stumbled across Constant-Content.com. They claim that the writers can set their own prices to ensure that they are not getting cheated out of what they deserve. When thinking about it, this really does seem like a great idea, but there is also that little problem of waiting around until anyone decides to buy it. I suppose if you wait long enough, eventually someone will, but then again, maybe not.

I just signed up with Constant-Content yesterday and am still awaiting my results. It is free to register and I have already submitted three articles that are awaiting a review.

They do offer a great little section of requested articles which seems like a great way to sell quickly (we shall see). The downside though, is that they do charge a commission of 35% of every article sold, which isn't bad to begin with, but it could prove to be annoying down the line.

But again, we shall see. I still write for Associated Content which is good to always buy pretty much anything and everything, although I have noticed that their prices have been going down significantly from when I first started writing with them.

It is a hard time right now for us fellow writers. Hopefully in a few months things will be better for us. But, until then I will try and share any new writing tips I can with you all.

Best of luck to all my fellow writers! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment