Sunday, March 8, 2009

Leaving On A Jet Plane.....

Well my friends, today I venture from the comforts of my home to another fun, adventure filled experience. I love traveling, it is one of my most favorite things to do. I will update when I can.

I just partook in British Airways Online Check -In...where, have any of you done that? It took me like a billion times to actually sign in! I think the site was down or something. Oh well, I am all checked in now =). The in flight movies are not nearly as exciting as Virgin (whom I mostly prefer to fly [they give free ice cream!!] :D). I was actually going to fly Virgin again, but their ticket prices were way higher then BA's fabulous deal. Oh well, just another way to broaden my flight experience. ;)

And with this I shall be off. I have lost my other flash card which I would like to find, and I should really finish my packing.

A bientot everyone! I am off to go live the life less traveled! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment